For PhD studentsAdam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland.
- Academic competences. Introduction to scholarly communication. A course for all PhD students. Fall 2015, Fall 2014.
- Scholar’s workshop. A three lectures on research evaluation and open science for all PhD students.
- Scholarly communication. A course for PhD philosophy students. Fall 2018, Fall 2017, Fall 2016, Fall 2015, Fall 2014.
For undergraduates and MA studentsAdam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland.
- Designing communication. Spring 2015, Spring 2014, Spring 2013, Spring 2012, Spring 11.
- Communication history. Spring 2015, Spring 2014, Spring 2013, Spring 2012
- Academic writing. Fall 2014, Fall 2013, Fall 2012, Fall 2011.
- Antropology of communication. Fall 2012, Fall 2011, Fall 2010.
- Philosophical foundations of communication. Fall 2009, Fall 2008.
- Theory of communication practices. Spring 2011.
- Philosophy of Renaissance and Enlightenment. Fall 2007.
Promoted PhD and graduate students
- I was a PhD supervisor of Ewa A. Rozkosz who defended her thesis in 2018 entitled The evaluation of scientific achievements in the habilitation procedures. The criteria and evaluation practices in social sciences and humanities. [PDF]
- I was a auxiliary PhD supervisor of Katarzyna Młynek who defended her thesis in 2015 entitled Zagadnienie komunikacji w filozofii Johna Deweya. Prof. Piotr Gutowski was a PhD supervisor.
- I have promoted 18 graduate students (Fall 2011 – Spring 2012: ten students, Fall 2012 – Spring 2013: six students, Fall 2013 – Spring 2014: two students), 1 MA student (Fall 2017 – Spring 2018).